Windows ME

larudee@pacbell.net larudee@pacbell.net
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:12:54 -0800

Avery,

I just got a new computer that came loaded with Windows Me.  Perhaps a
real hacker might appreciate the differences, but as far as I can see
it's no big deal.  I discovered the hard way that the version of
MSBackup in both Windows 95 and Windows Me is incompatible in some
respects with Windows 95.

Paul S. Larudee, RPT
Richmond, CA