SOT

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:32:18 -0700

List, there has been enough conversation regarding the calibration of the
SOT that I thought I should offer to post the schematics and calibration
instructions as published by Tuner's Supply - back when they were :-(  If
this is what the List wants all you have to do is let me know.  The four
or so pages of schematics are already on my HD so no problem  at this
end.

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!