I'm clean

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 00:38:13 -0500

Ron,
    Has it always been this way since you downloaded it? Did you download from
ZoneAlarm or a companion site? I'm guessing that you do have a Windows problem if
it was that way from the first. As I understand it Zonealarm is written in
machine language so that it can remain as small as possible and work on very
little memory. Do you have access to something like Norton System Works or Norton
Utilities. Other companies have similar stuff. I would be inclined to run one of
them and see if it can clean up some stuff on your system. In absence of that
download and install TweakUI as an add on to Control Panel and use the "repair"
tab second from the last. When that page comes up use the pull down menu to
select "repair system files" and also "repair regedit". This should help. Let us
know if it does o.k.?

Greg Newell