MX100A pedal adjustment

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:05:23 -0400

John,
    I've not read through all the mail yet and you probably have enough responses already but ... the answer is no!  I suggest you call Yamaha for info on how to adjust these pedals or pass the customer to someone who has taken the class Yamaha gives. this is not to slight you in anyway but the
adjustments are critical for how the system works as a whole. One of the problems I'm beginning to notice reoccurring is that when the pedals are far out of adjustment the system overheats and shuts down. Most of the time people don't know what caused the shutdown either. In some cases, like
the one I'm working on now, a case of incorrect adjustment actually damaged one of the circuit boards inside. Be careful and take the class if you can. I assure you you won't be sorry you did!

Greg Newell