Posting Pictures

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 05:54:49 -0400

Hi Diane, me too. I can't access the site. I will try the Hotmail =
picture thing. .......and thanks for saying you want to see my pictures. =
I know so many of the list folks do lots of soundboard stuff all the =
time. But doggoneit! This is my first time and I am excited! I would =
love to see yours.

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Tony Caught=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 3:01 AM
  Subject: Re: Posting Pictures

  Hi Diane,

  thought I would look so I did and didn't"

  This is the message I got ....

  Sorry, MSN Web Communities is temporarily unavailable while we update =
our service.
  Our improved site will be up and running again as soon as possible.

  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and encourage you to =
try back later.

  Thank you!=20

  Not your fault, it's mine. Happened when I tried on the file Xdrive =
too.  Will try later as I am absolutely desperate to see them.

  Regards

  Tony Caught ICPTG
  Australia
  caute@optusnet.com.au