Posting Pictures

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 14:07:30 -0500

Hi Brian,

>  I have no way of knowing, only
>speculation from appearances.

We all catch ourselves doing it from time to time.

>Still makes me a little sad to think of it's appearance.  To my way of
>thinking, in that type of setting, appearances are important too, and could
>conceivably convey an apathetic attitude towards piano care in general. ?

Oh sure, but there's no shortage of juicy examples of that, is there? Now
parked against and ask yourself the question about care for appearance
again. Not picking, you understand, just throwing in another illustration
that we often don't see what we look at.

And yes, it seems a shame that neither the piano, nor the walls can be
maintained better.

Ron N