Pitch-color-voice?

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Sat, 02 Sep 2000 02:18:41 +0000

At 16:20 1.9.2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Guys and Gals out there with all of the high tech knowledge.  I would
>like someone to come up with a language for piano sound.  Pipe organ techs
>have somewhat of an organ sound language, but I think we could do better
>than harsh, mushy, strident, cello like, dead, etc.  I would like to see
>some ideas.  I hope there may be some interest in this.  Thanks, Bill
>Peterson associate

Mushy = Jelly

Cello like = Celly

Dead = Helly

No, honestly.  This is going to be a very tough battle for you to win.  May
I suggest teaching everyone Icelandic, our language is extremely colorful
with a lot of adjectives and nouns that can be handled in interesting ways.

Also, the people we encounter every single day are used to using simple
explanations for their pianos, and so we get used to using them.

Good luck though,

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland