North Carolina Convention

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 10:04:34 -0400

Hi List,

Thought I'd better send along something piano related lest I irritate some
with non-piano related stuff.

I just got the flyer for the N.C. regional in the mail yesterday.  I
initially had no thoughts  of going, but after seeing the class
descriptions, I am seriously thinking about it!  Looks like some excellent
classes for rebuilders.  Del Fandrich, Nick Gravagne, John Hartman, Al &
Dave Sanderson, Webb Phillips, and the list goes on.  Looks to be a great
learning experience, and from meeting one or two people from that part of
the world at the convention, no doubt it'll be a very fun time as well.

Hope I can work it out to go, and hope to see many of you there as well.

Best wishes and a good holiday weekend to you all,

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net