Used laptop wanted

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 04 Sep 2000 11:22:33 -0400

Anything offered yet?

I have a Toshiba AMD K6-2 450, 95 megs of ram, 4,3 gig,
12.1", with 98se which I can put Office 97 upon.  It weighs
7.5 pounds.

I am having more difficulty reading the screen than I had
thought I would because I am visually handicapped.  It is
warranted for another 9 months but I don't know about
transferring same.

I paid $999 for the unit and I can load other software as
well.

The screen does not work well in bright sun (none do really)
but in an averaged lighted room it work well.

I really need a 14" or 15" screen.

It has all the standard ports and stuff except a built in
microphone.  Not a real problem for me.

Let me know.

		Newton