Chinese email address

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 00:25:08 -0400

>List:   Do any of you have the email address and the name of our Chinese
>friend that writes to this list on occaision?  If so, please send it to
>me privately.  I have a few very off topic questions that I would like to
>ask him.
>
>Thanks,
>John R. Fortiner
>pianoserv440@juno.com
>Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
>http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

John,

His name is Baoli.  I don't have a record of his e mail address but you
could probably get it from Michael Wathen <michael.wathen@wapin.com> or
Lawrence Becker <lawrence.becker@uc.edu>

chris

-Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.   School of Music  Ohio University  Athens OH

-purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu   (740) 593-1656    fax# (740) 593-1429