CA glue insult

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Tue, 05 Sep 2000 09:18:41 -0400

Dear Mr. James Parker,

You must be too young to remember "Laugh In", a TV series
from the last '60s early '70s.  My comment was in reference
to that show.

I am not stupid (mostly), I am not a racist nor do I
denigrate any culture or person.  I am too strange to throw
rocks at anyone.

If I insult anyone it will be myself, unless it is Ron N,
Guy N, Les B, Les S; someone I know well enough to do so
without offense intended or taken.

Nor am I perfect, my fingers are often engaged with the
brain in gear but I feel no remorse is writing what I did
write.

Thank you Les and Avery, you guys know how ungentlemanly I
be. ;^)

		Newton (unrepentant reprobate)