Chinese email address

baoli liu baoli_liu@yahoo.com
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 13:22:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi  John and Christopher,

I am on the list but  I  didn't check my email these
days.
Please send email to : baoli_liu@hotmail.com.

I can tell you the email addresses of  some other
Chinese technicians , if you are not looking for me.

Baoli Liu
visiting scholar at the School of Music,University of
Wisconsin

-- "Christopher D. Purdy" <purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu>