Nordic Convention

Tue, 05 Sep 2000 20:58:42 +0200

Well, I am off to Danmark tommorrow to take a few courses, hobnob, consort,
constertate, confer, and colaborate with my fellow associates in the trade
over here for a few days. Am really looking forward to a class on French
Polishing.

As there are a couple really interesting threads going on I suppose I will
not unsubscribe, rather delve through the 400 or so postings that will
await me upon my return on Monday morning.

Didnt get a chance to get started on ripping that Petrof Grand apart yet
Roger, shheessshhh... always so much to do and so little time to do it in.
But soon. Anyways I kinda wanted to check out the September issue of the
Journal and Bob Hoffs latest artical in his series before getting to into
it anyways.

Hope you all had a nice Labour day holiday over there in the States. And
for you others living at all corners of the world... I hope you all had a
nice day at labour...grin.

As always....:)
--
Richard Brekne