No more rickety benches.

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 06 Sep 2000 07:07:35 -0400

Doug,

Definitely sounds like this would be a big improvement.  One thing I find
interesting in my own situation -- the high school where I used to teach music
had no problem with the benches during my tenure, but in the eight years since
then they've been breaking up.

I think the kids tend to rock on the back legs.  The benches definitely are not
constructed with that in mind.  I'll turn your suggestions over in my mind.  I
may find them useful one day.

Regards, Clyde