CA glue insult

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed, 06 Sep 2000 07:46:30 -0400

Oh Susan dearheart I would never insult you, our LS yes, but
not you.  Now harass yes, insult never.

Oh darn it!!  OK, OK, I'll insult nearly anyone if given a
good enough opening except Guy, his returns are too close to
the truth.

My sense of "humor" is twisted enough tht someone can take
offense when I say "good Morning".

So, Good Morning All and I hope you have a wonderful day.

I do love you all.

		Newton