Fabric softener

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 08:38:07 -0700

I have been called a number of times here in the Bay Area of California and
I have always excused.  I always tell them that I am the sole source of
income for my family and it would be a hardship beyond a few days.  I,
personally, would enjoy the experience if it could be done in less than a
week

David I.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Paul
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 5:52 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Fabric softener

Roy
Glad to see you back on the list. I was following the trial in the local
paper-coverage was sketchy and a bit editorialized. I was called for jury
duty at the height of my tuning season, but that didn't matter to them. I
found the event educational and gradually felt I was doing my part as
citizen in this great country. In all the times I had to report, I was never
chosen to serve, so the frustration of trying to schedule work only after I
found my day open was hard. It is a civic duty  I think we need to do but it
can come at great cost and sacrifice.

BTW I still plan to call you for that cup of coffee when I'm in your area.

Thanks for the job well done.

Paul Chick
  Roy wrote:

  By the way and for what it's worth, the guy got 12 nays and is currently
  serving "life without parole".

  Thanks
  Roy Ulrich