False Beats

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 06 Sep 2000 21:44:28 -0500

Oops.

Apologies to Ron Overs. I began wondering just where I finally had ended up
on bridge pin inclination angles so I checked. I'm awfully close to his
recommended 20° angle with 10° offset and it works wonderfully as far as
I'm concerned. He's right, and it looks like I'm going to have to wrap up
or abandon some of these strange and/or dumb little R&D experiments I have
lying around in various stages of confusion. I'm losing track of where I've
been.

very sorry.
Ron N