Nuking parts

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Fri, 08 Sep 2000 18:38:01 +0000

Hey persons,

Iīve got this thermonuclear device that...

No not really.

I assure you, this was a joke.  What do you mean? Well... buzz off then!

Iīve got a hammer shank... no itīs a hammer shank in my temporary
possession... thatīs broken so close to the butt that... no thatīs NOT a
dirty word... I canīt fit l'extracteur on it.

If I put it in a microwave oven, what do I have to remove?

I would de-pinnalize the bushing, naturelment.

Is it big trouble?  Will the felt and buckskin come off?

I donīt feel like burring down there with my burr (sounds stupid, sp?)

And how long should I leave it in there?  This is yellowish glue.  Donīt
know much about that.

A cockroach can survive for a considerable amount of time in intense
radiation, can a fully assembled hammer butt?

If you got through to the end of this post, CONGRATULATIONS, if not, well,
practice makes perfect!

Please reply with utmost haste yet quality in spelling nonetheless,

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland

P.S. Sometimes I worry about myself <G>