Bland Messages

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 21:28:43 -0400

Hi Avery,

I noticed the same thing earlier, about a half dozen of them.  I wondered if
they were messages that didn't make it through the system.

Sometimes, I'll find out that I've not received a bunch of e-mails at all.
Not mangled or unreadable, just plain gone!  Last time things seemed
unusually slow on the pianotech list, I decided a day or two later to just
see whether it really was that slow, and took a trip over to the archives.
Found out I missed a bunch of stuff.

Normally, when I send a post to the Pianotech list, I get it back with other
posts.  I sent one this morning that I never got back.  I wonder if anyone
else actually got it??

Usually, e-mail is pretty reliable, but sometimes things happen.  And
there's enough stops along the way of the traveling e-mail in cyberspace
that I don't even know who to complain to.

So, no, you're not the only one who got those strange little empty messages.
I got them too.

Best wishes,

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA