No Subject

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 04:40:35 GMT

I love it when customers show some initiative of their own toward caring for
their instruments, especially if we end up having it as a joint project,
they do what they can and I do the rest. Most instrumentalists take care of
their instruments; most pianists think it's some mysterious big box that
makes sounds, which invariably ends up meaning that what's inside doesn't
matter.  Once they start really _looking_ at the insides, their desire for
better quality generally goes up.

My only problem, as Ron, Patrick, Clyde, and others have pointed out, is to
try to keep it from being a time, emotion and economic sink.

Diane