No Subject

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 11:22:09 -0400

"Another time while replacing a bass bridge cap on an upright for a =
church, I recruited the
ladies guild to clean and reglue the jacks on the wippens. They very =
efficiently had a production
line going for removal, dusting, jack support removal/cleaning, =
reglueing and reinstallation.

By the time I got the cap done and the strings back on, the action was =
done. I liked that.

I do like subbung-out the tedious work.

regards,

Jon Page"

A jolly good go of it Jon. I'll bet a good time was had by all....and =
perhaps they even treated you to some home-made apple pie! This is what =
life is about!

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida