broken plate

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:40:44 -0400

Hello again,

Sorry this has been so long in comming.  It seems that some moron sent two
pictures to the list, way over it's max, and crashed the whole system so
that all anyone got was blank messages...

So I have two pictures of the S&S B with the cracked plate.  I would be
happy to send them to anyone who is interested in having a peek.

Meanwhile, we contacted Steinway and they are going to replace the plate
and soundboard.

chris

-Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.   School of Music  Ohio University  Athens OH

-purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu   (740) 593-1656    fax# (740) 593-1429