caller ID callback

Wallace Scherer p003520b@pb.seflin.org
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 13:55:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Brian,

When I was in Virginia I had calls forwarded to my cellular phone. The
service more than paid for itself as I would sometimes book a tuning
while at another customer's house. Of course, if they wanted to chat or
something more than just make an appointment, I explained I was with a
customer right then and could call them later.

Once while in a car heading home from a tuning, I got a call and
I was only three blocks away - so I did the job right then. Fast service!

Here in Florida my business, and even potential business it seems, is not
enough to warrant that expense yet - a cell phone I mean. But it may be
worth it soon as I think I'm missing about one or two possible jobs a
month by people who don't want to leave a message and want to schedule
something NOW! So far I don't know that the $11 a month for caller ID has
helped in that regard, but another tuner I know says it definitely DOES
help him get more business.

Got to try different things until we find what works for US.

Wally S.

Send e-mail (TEXT ONLY!) to: <WallyTS@iname.com> or <p003520b@pb.seflin.org>
If you are sending html documents, attachments, etc., please use:
<WTScherer@hotmail.com>   This is checked about once a week.
My personal web page: <http://www.geocities.com/vienna/2411>
For business e-mail: <afinetune@hotmail.com>   Checked weekly.
My business web page: <http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/afinetune>