Super Scope Player System????

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:38:35 EDT

SuperScope made the  Pianocorder system.  It had a great library of music on
cassettes that was made from old player piano rolls.  I still have one, but
I wore out the cassette player.  Anyway, these systems are still popular
with some avid hobbyists and some people do repair them!

Although Yamaha bought out the company, and their library, some very clever
people have written software emulators that duplicate these Pianocorder
tapes to MIDI files.  You can hardly tell the difference.  This same
software will also play these "virtual piano rolls" on real player pianos!
Someone is also working on a CD interface that will play these old
Pianocorders.

Just enter "pianocorder" into a search engine, and a full days entertainment
awaits you!

Carol Beigel
Greenbelt, Maryland