The Butt of Death -novelette-

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 02:28:35 +0000

Yup, whatīs left of the metal still kind of springs.

Itīs not funny.  Itīs the most hilarious thing thatīs happened to me in the
business so far!
I will NOT tell the customer.  This is on a need-to-know basis.  She has no
use for information of this kind.  If thatīs being a con, so be it!

And zer vill not bi a next time!

Best regards,

Kristinn

P.S. If anybody has other interesting methods of handling things that
involve nanoparticles or really dangerous chemicals, please let me know.  I
would really like to write some more stories.   Voicing with a pneumatic
drill, or refinishing with fluoric acid etc.