business cards

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:11:42 -0500

>I think the "association" was a one of invention.

Hi Newton,
That was my suspicion, so I thought I'd ask.

>The Strobocon was a twelve window clockwork monster that
>likely weighed 40 pounds and was quite accurate because it
>used Neon lights which flicker with the 60 cycle current.
>No stretch of course, they didn't know about such when you
>were born but by the time you were 15 or so they began to
>get an inkling of it.  The rotating wheels has the ability
>to display maybe 6 partials.
>
>		Newton

My father in law, Tony Novinski owned one of these. He bought it cheap from
someone's estate and paid someone else less than cheap to get it working so
he could play with it. It sat on a shelf in his shop for years, and the
only time he turned it on was to show it off to someone. Truly a strange
and wonderful contraption. The Stroboconn was too.

Ron N