reflections (mushy)

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:37:27 -0400

Terry,

I bought this book at the Arlington convention, and I agree with you about it
being enjoyable reading.  I forget who was selling it, one of the big suppliers,
maybe Schaff.  The lady has a gift for writing, and I recommend it as well.  But
my clients aren't as colorful, for the most part, as those she describes.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger