Tuning for Tomatoes

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 22:49:10 -0400

Leo,
    What a terrific story! Perhaps other tuners don't have the time for
encounters like this but when the opportunity presents itself to me I make the
time. Little wonder why people develop emotional attachments to the family piano,
huh? Not only are you richer for the evening but also richer for life!
Greg Newell