strings 'n stuph

Paul S. Larudee larudee@pacbell.net
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 23:58:52 -0700

Ron,

My thought was that their inventory of bass strings is never exactly the same
quantity of the same string numbers, and they make quantities of numbers as
they need them.  When they switched to copper, they had some leftover iron for
that number and decided to use them rather than let them go to waste.  On the
other hand, maybe someone just found a quantity of that number that had been
misplaced long ago and decided to use them for the same reason and because they
were still in good shape.

Paul