yamaha butts

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@mediaone.net
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 21:28:51 -0400

Terry  Your right of course it is the flanges not the butts . Sounds =
like a no brainer @ that cost. Any thoughts on the nature of that =
origional material?  Thanks ,Tom Driscoll
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2000 9:15 PM
  Subject: Re: yamaha butts

  I need to order a set for a Yamaha vertical that I service. I called =
Yamaha and they have them available. They told me the price. I forget =
exactly what it was, but is was super-cheap - like on the order of $10 =
for a whole set. BUT, it's not the BUTT, is it? Isn't the cord on the =
flange? I think my price is for a set of flanges.

  Terry Farrell
  Piano Tuning & Service
  Tampa, Florida
  mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com