strings 'n stuph

Paul S. Larudee larudee@pacbell.net
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 21:04:30 -0700

Ron,

You're looking for a good reason.  You think it was done for design
considerations?  I find that hard to believe.  I think there's a good chance it was
done for a trivial reason, like finding a cache of iron winding stock in the right
width for that bichord and throwing it in with the rest of the copper windings.

Paul