Tuning for Tomatoes

Mitch Ruth mitch_ruth@hotmail.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 07:25:03 EDT

Amen, patriot brother ric!  I went back and read your post again while
humming "The Battle Hymn of the Republic".  I read the IRS' rules and
directions and then report what I gotta.  Should I ever be audited (one day
it'll probably happen), I'll take my lawyer, go to the meeting and smile.
Know the rules and you don't have to worry.  The funny thing is most of the
IRS guys don't know the rules either.  There's lots of help out there for
you if you need it and if you pay for the help, it's a tax write off!

Mitch Ruth
DeMossville, KY

"To err is human. To really screw things up, use a computer."

From: "Richard Moody" <remoody@midstatesd.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Re: Tuning for Tomatoes
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 22:21:56 -0500

There should be no fear in discussions of barter.   That the Government
expects taxes from barter arrangements is intrusive and if put to a vote of
the people, should prove very undemocratic.  To fear or expect to pay taxes
on barter is  allowing an unpopular law which requires an oppressive
government to enforce it.  We are a democracy, vote it out.   ---ric