mic strings first

Robin Hufford hufford1@airmail.net
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 01:12:39 -0700

This should be easily enough answered by looking at the first plain wire unison
in the tenor.  If it is marked with a size then obviously  this note and the
adjacent ones to the right  are what this mark applies to.  When the next mark is
found  the same thing applies and so forth until you reach the wire size 14 in
question.  So it would refer to the last nine notes.  If, however, the first mark
in the tenor is AFTER a group of notes then the marks apply, or course, to the
notes to the left of the mark and something is missing in the treble.  Robin
Hufford RPT