Protek evaporation

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 18:03:36 EDT

I finally found a way to carry my "fluids" with minimum evaporation,
spillage, etc.  For my everyday-no-extra-charge bag I carry a small amount
of protek in a tiny oiler bottle from Jenson.  It has never leaked or
evaporated, but I carry that bag into my house every day because my laptop
is in it!  I have never been able to carry hammer juice in any oiler.  I
also carry a small amount of glue, teflon powder , and an eye dropper for
hammer juice in that bag.

In a small sandwich-size ice chest, I carry the bottle of ProTek with its
screw tight cap, hammer juice in a small screw cap bottle that originally
contained nail polish remover, the McLube, the CA glue and PVC glue in the
trunk of my car about 9 months a year.  During the winter I bring that
container into the house each night to keep it from freezing.  BTW, those
blister packages of epoxy also go in this box as you cannot depend upon them
not to split open in your tool kit.

If I know I'm going to need a quantity from that boxm that lives in the
trunk, I just throw the appropriate container into the tuning kit!

Carol Beigel