A dirty job indeed

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 22:05:08 EDT

Sounds like quite a project (understatement!). Here in Maryland, where it
rains, we have to let the fill dirt settle a few months before even thinking
about laying a pad.  What is winter like in Vegas?  Shouldn't you wait until
late Spring to put in a foundation and pour a slab?  I would hate to see you
rush building a shop just to see it "settle" and crack a few years from now!

What we do for the love of music!

Carol Beigel