Status on my health since missing Arlington.

Vilsnyder@AOL.COM Vilsnyder@AOL.COM
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:02:18 EDT

To all our friends,
Yes, we deeply missed going to Arlington. Thursday, before Convention week,
some kind of an infection got me  & knocked me flat on my back. By Sunday
before Convention week, I could hardly walk., & wound up in the hospital.
They told me that the infection came from the Far East & was capable of
destroying internal organs. But, I had agood team of people (many that I tune
for), who got me back on my feet with one of the brand new antibiotics. I
just had my last tests & everything is cleared up, & I am back working full
time. That was only the second time that I have missed a National in 40
years. For Kathryn & I, the National is the highlight of the year. We were
very lucky to have Dave carry on the
scheduled classes very sucessfully.  We are going to change our teaching
format for the PA State Conference. I am going to do a full Pinblock class &
Dave is going to do Bridge building, scarfing & Capping. We owe so much to
PTG, we can never repay the debt.  Business here is good, we are back-ordered
28 months on remanufacturing contracts, & we have had to hire a full time
shop worker, & also added a new shop to the place. I have cut my work hours
down to 50-55 a week, & like it!. I still go to bed at night & dream about
pianos. Thanks for your concern & friendship, Willis Snyder, RPT