Ergonomics V2

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:19:10 -0400

Indeed this is a relevant topic.

Although the Pianotech list was no doubt set up for technical discussion, it
seems to have turned into a place where techs talk about what's important in
their lives.  Our health, our relationships, our customers, our business,
our homes, our shops, our cars, our tools, our families,...  it's all
related, in that it all affects us as technicians.

And although some do not appreciate the posts of a personal nature, I
appreciate people who are sharing what's going on in their lives.  Life
happens a little different for all of us, and we can learn from the
experiences of others.

'Nuf said from this side of the peanut gallery.  :-)

Hope things will work out good for you Phil.  Take care.

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net