Eterna

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:37:28 -0400

Friends,

Does anyone have any information about this name brand?  It's a new one
to me.

The Eterna console piano model ER-10 was brought here (Pennsylvania)
from British Columbia, Canada.  It is about ten years old, has Yamaha
written on the hammer rest rail and the first bass hammer.  It looks
like a Yamaha piano to me but with only two pedals, and I don't think
the case is wood veneer, maybe laminate or... what do you call chipboard
made to look like woodgrain?  I think someone on this list is from BC
and perhaps s/he can give some info, or someone else might know.
Thanks!

Regards, Clyde