Enlightenment

Carl W. Meyer cmpiano@earthlink.net
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:8:29 -0700

I seem to recall that a glue was used to attach strain gauges or
accelerometers to metal products like airplanes to measure vibration etc.
The original product was Eastman 910.
I also remember that some said it would let loose after about 6 months.  I
hope modern ca doesn't have that problem.

Carl Meyer