Enlightenment

Jonathan Adams jmadams@telusplanet.net
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 14:31:32 -0600

> When I have made this suggestion to certain people,
> the response I usually got was something like, "I only write for
professional
> technicians.  I don't care about beginners, lurkers and foreign types who

> don't speak English".

> Bill Bremmer RPT
> Madison, Wisconsin

Mr. Bremmer,

You must be digging up something that happened in the --distant--
past......

I've been following this list since April 99 and have not ever noticed a
single person express the attitude to which you refer.  I read all of the
posts daily, and every beginner question posted here has been met with
enthusiasm and helpfulness.  From my point of view, this list has been an
excellent educational resource.

Stacy Adams
PTG Associate
Beginner, lurker, and foreign type (Canada)