PinBlock Drill Press

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 10:19:33 EDT

THe idea is not to cut the vertical pipe that came with your nice drill
press, but to find another pipe of identical diameter and remount the head.
You make the new stand so that it sits on the plate. That way your press has
two stands.  Or you may have to buy another drill press  and dedicate it to
pinblock work.  Many piano shops have done this.  You also want to set up
the pinblock drill press with an air gun to keep the drill bit cool - a
point I cannot stress enough!

Carol Beigel