Identification

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 17:28:41 +0000

Heineken.

And Jos. Belohavek sounds Czech, not that I know, or anything.

Of course one would expect a Czech instrument from this era to be from
Slovakian territories, with Prussian border changes and all...
oh, you know close to Austria, and on the other side of the Austrian harbor
bridge we have New Zealand.

Regards,

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland, close to Switzerland!  (An AMERICAN asked me about that
once) ;)

P.S. Going to a home dinner with an old customer and football (soccer)
buddy of mine, laden with AusTRALian Shiraz... Bruce.