PinBlock Drill Press

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:54:40 -0400

I am assuming you are referring to the saw.  It is a saw
that is so flexible it can be laid flat upon a flat surface
with the handle at about 20 to 30 degrees.  The teeth have
no set to them, that is they do not stick out beyond the
blade of the saw so there will be no scratching of the flat
surface.  It will cut completely flush to the flat surface.
It cuts on the pull stroke.  Since it has no set to the
teeth it will only cut smaller objects because there is very
poor chip ejection.  The metal is very thin, likely only
0.008" to give it the flexibility.

http://www.fine-tools.com/un.htm  at the bottom of the page
is an example.

http://www.thecitizen.com/homes/houseworks/991016/3002567.html