Lost motion tool for spinets

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 18:16:43 -0400

While the parts aren't cheap, they aren't exactly expensive, either.  I did a
piano in May, 2000, when 100 neoprene rubber/fibernut grommets cost me less
than $25 from Pianotek.  I adapted the tools and used them in an electric drill
to remove and replace the grommets, perhaps doing a little of the work by hand.

Regards, Clyde