History

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 08:36:16 -0400

Well, hmmm, ah, gee, ahem.

My nails split often and I use CA to hold them together
until they grow out again.  Works well enough.  Now if I had
false nails they wouldn't split so often.  Or would they?  I
have to try that sometime.  There are four, count them, four
nail saloons in my little community.  Two drug stores, two
wine shops, one grocery store, five cleaners, three
laundries, three barber shops, one library, one police
station, one post office, one auto supply, one hardware
store (dumb asses).

But four nail shops?

Must be a reason.

		Newton