"Wippen" (was "Whippen" cords)

Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:43:18 +0200

Wrong wrong wrong.... The US speaks a dialect of English called American.. the
real English language is spoken in England, by the English....grin...
shheeessshhh even the Ausies will admit (and with pride I might add) that their
language is correctly refered to as Australian..

:)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.