Licking keys (a little off topic)

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:46:59 -0400

It's amazing what people are willing to lick, suck on, ingest, or smear on
themselves!

A piano key is kind of nasty, considering what hide glue is made out of, and
where it might have been and what may have been 'placed' next to, on to it,
or into it over the years.  (Your imagination can fill in more details than
I'd like to write.)

Always had me wondering why some women pile on the lipstick and other
makeup...  especially after finding out what a lot of that stuff is made of.
(yuck)

(Honestly, I prefer to see very little makeup on a woman.  Clean and natural
is really quite beautiful... looks healthy!)

Just my opinion.  (I'll quit now, as I'm getting in deep...)

Brian T.