Whippen / wippen

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:22:48 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/00 7:53:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
dporritt@swbell.net writes:

<< He might be like Betty Crocker - General Mills cookbook lady who doesn't
 exist, but writes cookbooks!

 dave

Arthur Reblitz is listed as an RPT member of the Colorado Springs Chapter.
You can reach him at orchetrion@juno.com.

>From what I have heard, Art is very much into working on players,
reproducers, etc., and doesn't tune very much.

But like Ray, I certainty would like to meet him at a convention.

Maybe I'll call him the next time I am in Colorado Springs, visiting my son.
Willem