Teflon spray

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:58:47 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/2000 5:24:44 PM, Todd wrote:

<<I'm needing to lubricate the knuckles on a grand that I service, and I
was going to order some teflon powder from Spurlock, but found out too
late that he's closed until October 1.>>

Todd;
 I don't know about those other products you mentioned, i.e. whether they
will work or are liquid, etc. The product that sells as "Slide -All" by
Elmers® (Borden) is powdered Teflon with an alcohol carrier and will work on
knuckles very satisfactorily...though not as long lasting as powdered teflon
as rubbed on lasts.
 I find mine in the local hardware stores and in such places as Home
Depot/Leows, etc.
  Slide All® and TFL-50® dry lube can be ordered from Schaff though I would
get my powdered teflon from Bill or Ptek.
Jim Bryant (FL)