Jorgensen's Book "Tuning" available from Schaff

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:59:47 EDT

>Be sure to scour Half Price Books, if you have such in your towns.  I
>purchased five or more of them for a paltry amount and sold them for
>paltry plus a couple of dollars.

Greetings,
    Barbara Jorgensen told me that the MSU publishers, after deciding that
"Tuning" was not going to be a big seller, sold all the remaining inventory
to a discount broker.  The copies have now evaporated, so it is surprising to
hear that Schaff has them in stock. If anybody gets one, please post to list.
   Due to greatly increased requests in the last two years (!) Michigan State
University has decided to reprint the book, but I am not sure of when the
date will be.
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT